Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My first Year with Yuwie

YOUR REFERRAL TREE
Referral Tree Ranking
Personal Referrals #555
Total Referrals #208
Total Views #88


Level Members
Level 1115
Level 2214
Level 3161
Level 4297
Level 5347
Level 6258
Level 7219
Level 8682
Level 9870
Level 10541
Total: 3,704
Last Update: 9/17/2008 3:02:02 PM


Its been one year to the day since I joined Yuwie, and as you can see I've been doing quite nicely for myself. This is also taking into consideration the fact that I've hardly been active at all these past 5 or 6 months. All that growth you see, is simply residual growth. Its everyone in my tree doing their best to build up their trees as well.

If you know me in person or pay attention to me on here, you know that the last few months have been kind of crazy for me. Those of you that knew me on Yuwie when I first found it know just how active and obsessed I used to be. I have every intention on getting back to that point, once I take care of setting up my life. Thats my main priority as of now.

Once I have steady access again I'll be working out a few websites and a system to aid anyone in growing their tree just a little bit more. I think everyone deserves a little extra money in their pockets, without having to run a marathon for it.

So, I am living proof that Yuwie works and that you DONT have to get in a jillion people or have a trillion page views. Just be real to your referrals and treat them with kindess and respect, and soon you too will see your very own tree sprouting out of the ground....which eventualy will soar far beyond the skies ^_^

Happy hunting friends

No comments: