Thursday, July 10, 2008

Apathy of the Soul

So here I am, on the edge of yet another personal breakthrough

I stand here awaiting the signal to step up yet another step in life, so that I may look down upon all that is around me...yet still be able to stare forever upward. It would seem I've reached yet another crossroad.

I want a successful blog that can help people learn about networking, but I don't always feel comfortable telling people how they should go about things...considering I'm still learning this myself >_< I want to host my own blog and make it look neat and professional, and have it full of useful quality content. As I said in a previous post, I would also like to make a blog dedicated to metaphysics and theories of such...since thats also a huge interest of mine.

Lately when I get online, I feel like I have nothing to do...which I know isnt true. Inwardly I'm always seeking to hold myself back, yet outwardly I'm always pushing forward. I just wanted to let the couple loyal readers know I'm still around, just very busy with life at the moment. I can't wait to take this to the next level ^_^

Until next time, Peace & Grace

1 comment:

The Cynergist said...

I keep finding new things you and I have in common. I too would love to be a source of help to create success for people however, I'm not comfortable positioning myself as an expert.

xoxo
Cyne