Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm doing away with Adsense for now

So I haven't had internet here for a couple days now, I thankfully just managed to pick it up. The last few days have been pretty hectik, what with me getting a new job and searching for a new place to live...amongst other things lol. Anyways I got to thinking about it, and realized that putting a 3rd party ad on my page is totally against what I want this blog to be about.

Doing that is technically me attempting to persuade you to click on some random ad and buy something, so I can get paid. But that's nothing like what I want, considering I only want to help out the few people that actually read what I write >_< For you the reader, I attempt to maintain this blog with the most useful and trustworthy material I can gather. By allowing someone else to choose what is promoted on my site, I have already failed in my goal.

Ive seen some of the ads too, they're really stupid if you ask me. Especially the picture ones, some are straight up offensive. So in the spirit of this particular sphere of the internet, I will no longer be supporting third party ads. Every ad you see on this page from this day forward will be hand selected and personally tested by me. The links I post do benefit me, but in my opinion they can benefit you so much more. Up until a year and a half ago I didn't even know what Network Marketing was. Once I got the big picture though, it started to really hit me.

We all have such incredible potential for staggering success, but its a personal battle for each and every one of us. No matter the struggle or lack there of, in the end our success is measured only by the effect it had on those around us and ourselves. With networking, every human being now has the chance to be part of something so much bigger. When we as people can finally come together and simply help out one another, we can ALL achieve so much more. Every person in this society and this world could rise above what we are now, if only we could accept and help our fellow humans...instead of cheating and killing them.

Change like this takes time and unfortunately great loss to usually happen. We as a race naturally like to think of ourselves or only those around us. We very easily and often forget the bigger picture. We are part of something absolutely incredible. We have the potential to literally change reality as we know it, which has been done many many times before.

Somehow getting rid of AdSense ads led to world peace lol...Anyways I thought I'd just give you all that little update. Now to go and re-edit my page ^_^

2 comments:

Oldbuddy said...

I quit using AdSense months ago and having them kick me out and keep my $100 I had earned was the best thing that could have happened to me. I make a LOT more money now.

The Cynergist said...

I really liked this post; it speaks to my own philosophy on life. I am all about creating synergy among my fellow humans - hence the name Cynergy Diva - and I really believe that we could all be so much more than we are by lifting each other up. I don't know if you noticed the subtitle on my Yuwie blog is "Rise Up, Rise Up" I'm really starting to feel I've found a kindred spirit in you

xoxo
Cyne