Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Importance of Keeping a Blog

Keeping a blog is essential for pretty much anyone doing pretty much anything. Keeping a blog does many things for you.

  • Helps relieve stress and frustration
  • Helps to brainstorm
  • Keeping up a daily blog takes dedication, and inner discipline
  • Encourages imagination and stimulates creative energies
  • Makes connections with thousands of individuals, which always feels good
  • Helps others to find something they’re searching for or curious about
  • Allows for significantly more open communication with your fellow human being
  • Theres really too many to keep going

As you write your blog entries and share your own unique point of view, you will begin to establish a presence online. Whether you cherish your loyal fans or market your latest Big Thing to them, really depends on you. I have no intentions on marketing to anyone, though I’ll probably toss in a google adwords thing here and there or promote some of my favorite sites from time to time. I’d like to have this be sort of my Zen space, where I can go to relieve my mind of thought and reason. When I write I prefer to simply flow and let ideas come to me, with me writing is similar to energy work

Keeping a blog going is a great way to write a book or a comic, simply write down whatever comes to your mind in short blogs. As time goes on you’ve not only built up a loyal fanbase, you’ve written your first or hundredth book. You could share new recepie ideas with people, and ask for their constructive criticism. Encourage people to post their own recepies, and you’ll have your very own cookbook in no time at all. If you’re successful at internet marketing, you can always share your tips and views on the industry with everyone. There are tons of people out there that know money can be made on the internet, yet they simply dont know how

Its sad how many people fail in Online Networking. Statisticaly only about 5% of networkers actualy see any significant success. I personaly think its in part the fact that so many people have very little unbiased knowledge about the field.

There’ll be more on that to come, thanks for reading

No comments: