Thursday, June 26, 2008

My First Penny from AdSense

Yup thats right, I just earned my very first penny through adsense >_< As some of you might know or can tell, this is my first "official" blog that I actively update and promote. Just about a year ago I had never even heard of an AdSense ad or Networking marketing or getting referrals, yet now it seems quite natural. I just wanted to celebrate this tiny achievment, for without it I could never achieve greatness.

To be Great, you must have once been Small. To achieve, you must have once failed. This is a simple truth that nearly every person alive today can agree with, aside from those "lucky" few that seem to just have it all. So for me I find it important to take pride in every accomplishment, no matter how big or how small. Every step in the right direction is one less step untill you reach your goals. Looking ahead in life is a very important passtime, just don't let it consume you.

It's always important to mind your current surroundings, lest you get swept up in the torents of your own inner desires. Whenever you daydream about the future, fill it with all the things you'd like to see..no matter how "imposible" they might seem. As you continue to do this and live this, you will strongly and quickly begin attracting like circumstances to you.

So remember, no achievement is ever too small. Also, don't forget to mind your failures. Failures are an absolutely vital part of success, so make sure to learn something from every percieved failure. With this in mind, perhaps your day might get just a tiny bit less stressful ^_^


2 comments:

The Cynergist said...

I'm impressed and congratulations on your Adsense earnings.

Speaking of daydreaming, I was just talking about this with my Son yesterday. We were talking about how we are both big believers in visualization and I was reminded of the quote "That which your mind can conceive and believe, you can achieve."

Keep blogging

xoxo
Cyne

Anonymous said...

Great, your on your way!

Keep up the great job blogging & watch your earnings grow!