Monday, December 1, 2008

Looking for Quality Exposure?

If so, then chances are you've joined every traffic exchange and safelist under the sun. I know back when I was a really active promoter it was the same way for me. Now that I have my computer back I can finally begin my research into the market again, and this time I found something pretty cool. List Jumper

Each point allows you to "jump" ahead of 5 people in front of you. Whenever you jump ahead of members, you can now mail all the people beneath you. This is absolutely great because instead of having to go through all the painstaking effort of recruiting new members to your list, you can simply read emails every day and jump towards the top of the list! An even cooler part of this site is the great commissions you can earn. The offer a few upgrade options, with the most reasonable one being the bronze upgrade at $10 a month. The other three are for more serious marketers at $39 a month and $79 a month, as well as a $225 lifetime upgrade. I personaly would NEVER spend that much on advertising, well...maybe the $39...but only if I had a damn good program to promote.

So as you can see, your commissions will be monthly and generous. When you upgrade, you will also recieve higher commissions per sale. What makes the deal even sweeter is that your downline can grow through 7 levels, and you can earn commisions on every sale. Now tell me thats not cool.

If you've been struggling to get your opportunity or website seen, sign up at List Jumper for free and get yourself some quality exposure. If you're looking to earn some money each month, upgrade to bronze and promote promote promote. If theres anything I've learned during my time as and internet referral marketer, its that getting the ball rolling is the most important step. Once it picks up momentum, you can just sit back and watch it roll....or more preferrably run along behind it and keep pushing Pushing PUSHING! This ones a real winner, and it still in prelaunch for a couple more days. Click either of the banners to get started today.


Explode My List!

No comments: