Monday, December 1, 2008

On Personal Awakening

This blog is not only for my readers, but for myself as well. I started this blog sometime last year in an attempt to kickstart my referrals in the various programs I supported. At the time I was very enthusiastic about marketing online and charged in head first. I spent the dollars on the programs I thought would inevitably help me. I spent all my time looking for new ways to enhance my game and get the one up on my "competition" In the end all I had to show for it was a negative bank account and shattered confidence.

That was then. This is Now. Now I want to play it smart. Now I want to succeed and become something more. I've decided to no longer do all these things for me. In my abscence I have become increasing more aware of my place in the higher structure of life. Even if I were to only ever think about myself, my actions will inevitably shape the world around me. This is why there has never been world peace, I believe. It is very hard for a person to step out of themselves, no matter how pure or vile they may be. It is certainly difficult for one to Truely worry less about self then the entire flow of the Universes around us. It seems practicaly pointless to give the Structure of our reality any considerable thought.

Thankfully I have the "gift" of a very lucid yet stuborn mind. This blog is by no means some way for me to attempt to achieve truth in my life, but it is a fine way to express the individual transformation I am to experience throughout the coming year. The simple act of maintaining this blog will allow for me to hone my focus and prepare for what lies ahead. I will still be writing blogs about particular programs that I support, but I will make it my duty to provide my readers with just as much if not more information about the metaphysical experience we call our Reality. For starters, it is Maliable.

It is Because reality is Maliable that it can seem so Damn difficult. Our minds are ruthless tools of efficiency. This in part is why many good hearted people continue to remain unawakened. Their conscious self is trapped within the mind. Existance goes no futher then the mind and body. Life is nothing more then self and that which resides outside it. In my Belief (which is my Reality) I can never truely be "I". Even on nothing more complex then a cellular level, I am billions upon billions of individual entities. Who am I to say that every cell within me does not contain at least some tiny sliver on concious awareness? Who am I to rob a universe of its infinite potential? In this I can never truely be one entity, and that is simply on an inward scale.In scope of the infinite vast of Space that inevitably surrounds us, how can we ever hope to compare?

Our societies keep us teathered to our Earthly obsessions, since we no longer have a true choice in how we wish to live our lives. Even the wealthiest most content people on the planet must still play by societies rules if they wish to maintain their status. Of course they could always just put everything down and lose it all, but still maintain their spiritual center of happiness. But why must that person give themselves up to truely live with themselves and nothing more? Because the machine must continue to run. The machine of society will always need human fuel in order to run, and so long as we provide it forever run it shall. Change is a regulated thing these days. Change rarely spontaniously combusts in this Age, as that would be dangerous to the machine.So the only change we can currently truely make is a Change of thought.

As some Energy Workers may be well aware of, energy follows thought. Not only does it follow conscious thought, but it Strongly follows subconscious thought. Thanks to the very prominent subconcious reality of many folks these days, or days tend to take on a very subconscious feel. Only when we truely step off our day to day track and spice things up with variety do we every feel completely conscious throughout a day. This isn't neccissarily an indivual experience, since we are always experiencing the collective reality of those that make it up.Our particular slice of the multi-verse has a tendancy to have many many layers all superimposed into one large conclusive layer. It is quite possible to live an individual existance on this world without every once contemplating the effect of the collective. Even though I had initialy been awakened by an act of Energetic turbulance, Network Marketing is what awoke me to Human potential and its limits.

We all exist together and our Thoughts are what make up the majority of that which is around us. The house you live in, the car you drive in, the clothes you move around in, the computer you type on...they are all products of Thought. Without thought, they could not exist. Thought has a funny way of becoming reality. This is because thought is the purest energy we can currently concieve and manipulate. You could say its the base of the Energetic Tree of Life. Without Thought, the rest would seem to come to a halt. In truth it would continue on forever, but without being percieved it would in effect not exist.

So next time you write a blog or chat with a friend, keep in mind the overall resounding effect of your oppinion and energy. What could you be doing to not only make Your life more meaningful and enjoyable, but what could you be doing for those you care about? If you can, go one step further and think about those you don't personaly care for, but are sharing the reality you're creating. If thinking of people isn't your thing (because it's fairly new for me) at least give consideration to the Earth you live upon. She at the very least doesn't deserve our neglagence, and always appretiates gratitude and respect. You create the reality you percieve.

Think about it

No comments: