Monday, December 1, 2008

Reading Email

This is such a great way to get exposure to your Yuwie referral link, or any other referral link for that matter. List Jumper is definately one of my new favorite way to "spread the word". I sign in to my email towards the end of the day and read my 5 to 10 emails, which earns me anywhere from 25 to 100 credits. This only takes me about 5 minutes, and each of these credits allows me to do one of two things. I can either spend a credit and "jump" ahead of 5 members, which allows me to now mail all those beneath me....or I can spend a credit to mail a random active member who is beneath me.

As a free member I can mail out to 100 members every 3 days. This is nice because it's free exposure that has a much higher chance of at least getting viewed. For $10 a month you can mail up to 400 members every three days and you can also earn double commisions on your entire downline. The silver and gold upgrades are pricey but will be worth it once the site gets up and running with many more members. Silver members can mail out to 2000 members every three days, and they do NOT need to spend their credits for this. This allows them to spend those credits leaping ahead of others, allowing for even more people to be reached. Gold is really expensive but allows you to mail out to EVERY member every three days. Tell me that's not a big list.

I mentioned something about comissions. At List Jumper there are plenty of ways not only to get quality exposure, but to also earn money. Before I mention the $$$ you could be earning for referring, remember that you also get 5 credits for every member you personaly refer. Now, onto the cash. Here is a copied version of the "dream comissions" you could be earning as a Free member (I say dream because it assumes everyone refers to 4 people, which never happens anywhere)



Here is what you could be earning as an upgraded member, either Bronze, Silver, or Gold



And last but not least, here are the comissions you could be earning on any and all lifetime upgrades in your 7 level downline



As you can clearly see, List Jumper is out to help YOU succeed. This incredible program has so much to offer for just about anyone that needs exposure to just about anything, be it your latest affiliate program or your favorite blog. Just sign up for free and start reading emails, then after you've jumped ahead of a few members start mailing away. You can also mail your dowline at will, so for all you active promoters you'll find staying in touch with your team to be comfortably simple.

This program is brand spankin new, so please don't hesitate to sign up today. Make sure to use an email address you actively use since you'll be viewing emails to get your credits, but you also might not want to use your primary email for this very reason. I recieve a very reasonable amount of emails each day, but this may or may not increase as time goes on and the site swells with active members. Every day you hesitate is another day you lose out on potential referrals or readers. If you're ready to be heard, click on the banner below


Explode My List!


1 comment:

haveyu said...

Sorry for the cut off pictures, the part that isn't there is the Gold commissions.